About Me

My photo
Since retiring from the process of using my various educational accomplishments and work experiences for the vulgar process of earning money, I have been devoting some time and effort to interesting concepts in teaching medieval history through new technology. Unfortunately, the new technology keeps developing faster than the projects can be completed, but the modern web does allow things to be updated. Apart from that, I am a grandmother of four and donkey owner trying to combine modern technology with living a simple life like we did in the olden days. Yes, that is an old photo. Look at the computer. I've aged better than it has.

Monday, May 27, 2013

One Small Step for Paleography

Well it's been a while since anything was done on Medieval Writing, but having corrected a couple of minor errors that were pointed out to me by assiduous users, perhaps we are getting back on track. Watch out for some new material appearing soon, hopefully.

No comments: