Contributors

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Long Hot Summer

There has been a bit of a hiatus on progress on the website for the last month or so. The main reason is that down here in the upside down part of the world we have had the longest hottest summer ever. My study, previously regarded as a detached haven of tranquillity, has turned into an oven, within which rational thought is not possible. As autumn approaches and we have nightly thunderstorms, the brains may now be able to engage. Watch out for lots of new developments.

2 comments:

medievalpaint said...

Hello Dianne, great that you now have a blog up.

You wont remember me, but I am the one who mentioned ink colour and my beef with the way it is described, you refer to my comment on the site - a source of pride.

I have passed your medieval writing site to a fair few people and they react the same way, positively.

My own writing, of which I sent an early piece has improved immeasurably, in no small part to sites such as yours.

All the very best.

Ink man in Ipswich.

Anonymous said...

hello dianne, i recently stumbled across your page and i was wondering is you beleive that religion was the main topic of most medieval manuscripts? i've been reading through some books and its a very broad topic. also do you know of any good sources (on the net) that have translated manuscripts from medieval times?

i enjoyed your page!
L.P